By Ryan Carter
• The Woolsey fire started on Nov. 8, 2018, near Alfa Road, near the old Santa Susana Field Laboratory south of Simi Valley.
• Woolsey has burned 70,000 acres from Ventura County to Malibu and West Hills in Los Angeles County.
• The fire is 0 percent contained
For related fire updates, go here.
• The Woolsey fire has forced the evacuation of 75,000 homes and 250,000 people in Ventura and Los Angeles County.
• At least 150 homes have been consumed by the fire, among them mansions of the rich and famous in seaside Malibu. It has also destroyed iconic spots such as the [READ MORE HERE]
Source: OC Register