The rapper known as Mac Miller overdosed on a toxic mix of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol, Los Angeles County coroner’s officials announced on Monday.
Malcolm McCormick, 26, was discovered unresponsive in his home on Sept. 7 in the 11600 block of Valleycrest Drive in Studio City. Police were called and he was pronounced dead at the scene at 11:51 a.m.
The manner of death was considered to be an accident, coroner’s officials said in a news release.
On May 17, McCormick was arrested about 1 a.m. on after the vehicle he was driving hit a power pole in the Hollywood Hills, authorities said. [READ MORE HERE]
Source: OC Register